Re: not make Maracyn 2 ......

If possible, place them in new RO water at around 85F, pH 4.5 to 5.0 and a new sponge filter, you can start with a 4 hour PP bath, water change and and then treat with acriflavine. That's what I'd do. Maracyn Plus along with the acriflavine may also help. When placing fish in lower or higher pH water, make sure to allow fish time to adjust to new pH or whatever parameters buy placing it in a large enough bucket and slowly adding the newly conditioned water to the bucket, then, finally placing the fish in the new hospital aquarium. Act quickly, but safely, using common sense, columnaris does things fast.
God listens. He may not always give you everything you want, when you want it; but he always gives you what you really need, when you need it most!
E.R.

Re: not make Maracyn 2 ......

OK, I understand that you cannot find Maracyn 2? I would assume that you may not also find Maracyn Plus, which by itself is only partially effective during the beginning stages of columnaris.

If this is so, I would place the ailing fish in a 4 hour Potassium Permanganate treatment, then I would change most of the water, preferably all, and add acriflavine. If the fish are eating, i would try and feed them oxytetracycline flake.

If what you want is an equivalent of Maracyn 2, it is Minocycline.

Sorry if i don't exactly understand your question.

Where are you located at?
God listens. He may not always give you everything you want, when you want it; but he always gives you what you really need, when you need it most!
E.R.