Re: Altum Group in Thailand

I'm hoping Mike can provide some input here. Though I wouldn't blame him if he would throw the ball back to me, or we'll both ask you to read throughout the forum... You'll find most of the answers if you patiently read through.
I will tell you wild altum are more difficult. Also, after you slowly adapt them to tap water or a tap mix and a high quality staple diet, conditioning with live foods and triggering the pair with water preconditioned to natural conditions per the species is probably the most critical thing... Again, speaking wilds.
God listens. He may not always give you everything you want, when you want it; but he always gives you what you really need, when you need it most!
E.R.

Re: Altum Group in Thailand

puertoayacucho wrote:I'm hoping Mike can provide some input here. Though I wouldn't blame him if he would throw the ball back to me, or we'll both ask you to read throughout the forum... You'll find most of the answers if you patiently read through.
I will tell you wild altum are more difficult. Also, after you slowly adapt them to tap water or a tap mix and a high quality staple diet, conditioning with live foods and triggering the pair with water preconditioned to natural conditions per the species is probably the most critical thing... Again, speaking wilds.
Thank you so much puertoayacucho

Ruangsak