It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:22 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:46 am 

English version of Proposals and standards for organizing competitions for fish of the genus Pterophyllum is ready. Here is possible read and download it now. We weill be prepare also PDF with color paintings of breeder´s forms for downloading.

http://cesky-cichlid-klub.org/SKALARY/v ... f=129&t=83

Jan

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by watermillman on Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:18 pm 

Frigging outstanding!!! You have definately earned my gratitude Jan with this production...and kudos to Jarmila too!!! You have done something good for the world of Angelfish keepers by providing us with these standards!!!

I cannot wait for the day I see a Pterophyllum book by Jan Burzanovsky...particulary the book with all the lithographic plates...I don't need the words really just the pictures...may breathing never come from fashion...or seeing with your own two eyes...hahaha

8) 8) 8)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:45 am 

Hi Edward.

Yes, OK. I was decided make "Standards" as PDF with all paints also. Now I´m working on it and think, that into end of Jan. it will be finish.
In November were misfired all bids with advertisement from Czech aquaristic companies. From 48 possible were sent answer only three, in positive style only two. Nobody else sent me some answer, no one dot on mail or SMS. So how I could made some looks about their respectability of me! Now I´m waiting for my second possibility, what maybe going on end of January. I hope, that it´ll be go good and around half of February I´ll be can go out with issue of book in Czech language. In same time we beginning make on English translation. If will all things good, I think, that si possible look first termine of English version some in Autumn this year maybe. I´ll be depend, how will going return investment from Czech version. Press book here is very difficult problem, press it now in this times for more worst, but go it. :)

Jan

PS: Here is cover motion for your view.

Dobrodružství = Adventure
s = with
amazonskými = Amazonian
anděly = Angels
Jan Burzanovský = watermillman :wink:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:44 am 

For general use is possible gain also PDF (around 5 Mg) with all color paintworks of breeder´s forms now. If do you need it, send contact on our mail adress ( ceskycichlidklub@centrum.cz ) and we send you free it.

Jan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:30 pm 

Thanks Jan you're the man!!!

My LFC (not LFS) had an angel competition not long ago...essentially several members each received 3 or 4 angels of various types and grew them out over a certain period...I thought that was an interesting contest because there were really no standards as far as I could tell other than maybe let's see who can grow the biggest fish!

I think you European folks are a lot more sophisticated than us Americans when it comes to aquaria...and other things too... :)

At any rate I wish you success with your work Jan and I'll let you know that I for one think it is first rate stuff and I am grateful to you for using your talent for something that aids us all in our pterophyllum hobby!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:12 am 

Thank Edward for your encourage. It all have own logic. At us were before ten years more than 5000 professional breeders and for more much hobby aquarists. Over Bolshewick age at us were more than 80 aquaristic organized groups. This hobby were as one from allowed from that politics system. We have here too much great aquaristic base to now with very long tradition. I mean in Czech and also Slovak Republics it.

Jan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:40 pm 

JB

I received the full PDF English version today...

I've seen many of the color plates before...but to see them together...used for their intended purpose...just blows my mind man...incredible...

I wish I could show it to the whole world...

You all better book mark Cesky Cichlid Klub because it is a treasure!

Thank you sir!

8) 8) 8)

ET

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:41 pm 

Hi
I have sent my request also.
Now I am waiting patiently :)

skype gajowa28

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:54 am 

Hi Barbara,
I was sent it to you from ČCK adress now. For your information, we have be it also possible in German language next week (now I´m waiting for translation of one "new" fish in standards - 1e) and it´ll be going out.
On basic "Conditions and Application" for our Championship in September we´re working now and it be finnish in end of January.

Jan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:42 pm 

Thank you Jan, I got the standard. It is great.

skype gajowa28