re: DIY ADA Cabinet to exact specs

I'm not sure if it's the grain of the photograph or if it is the grain on the actual material, veneer or paint that you used... but it looks like a polished dark granite countertop... if that's the effect you were looking for, that's what I see in the photo.
Ed
God listens. He may not always give you everything you want, when you want it; but he always gives you what you really need, when you need it most!
E.R.

I took a trip to Japan last year and measured out the ADA cabinets they were selling in the store and took millions of pictures. I did a lot of research to find the actual material used in the fabrication of the cabinets, so I set out to make my cabinet to the exact specifications. The only thing that is not the same would have to be the paint. I couldn't find "Gun Metallic Grey" anywhere. I will be building more of these cabinets for the 60P and another 90P. This time I will include pictures of the process.

You're quite a craftsman Reese. You should think of setting up your own company to make these. Honestly, even in low resolution pics, your job looks magnificent. If I had money to spare, I'd contract one with you, if I had a tank worthy of such a stand.
Ed
God listens. He may not always give you everything you want, when you want it; but he always gives you what you really need, when you need it most!
E.R.

Hey thanks Ed, still havent had the chance to upload the new pics. I'm in the process of moving. I have learned everything I know about woodworking after spending my 2 year agreement from an "Ajushi" (Older Married Man) woodworker out here in Korea. Satisfied by this project to say the least. Once again thanks!